Have constant damp and wet feeling on tip of penis. No UTI and STD. What else?

hi i have a problem with a constant damp/wet feeling inside mostly the tip of my penis. Its not a uti or an std.
Posted Mon, 2 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Complete micturation till the last drop of urine

Detailed Answer:
Hi, Thanks for using XXXXXXX

Based on your explanation, this may be normal and no need to worry for it. Just follow some of the below mentioned steps.

1. Complete micturation till the last drop of urine. Some doctors advise to drop off the pants till knee level while urinating so that the urethra is completely emptied.

2. The urine may present in urethra but may later trickle down. So even you feel complete micturation but it may not be complete. So you can squeeze your penile urethra for complete micturation.

3. Maintain good hygiene around the penile area and also with in the prepuce.

4. Hope you don't have stress incontinence in which there is uncontrolled micturation in stressful condition like cough, sneezing. If it is there do the pelvic muscle exercises every day and follow up with your doctor.

5. UTI usually presents with fever with chills, burning micturation and increased frequency and you don't have any of these. So don't worry for UTI.

5. STD usually presents with any ulcer or swelling or lymph adenopathy of inflammation. You don't have any of these problem so no need to worry for it.

6. I advice you to reduce masturbation (If doing) and also every day outdoor exercises.

Hope this answered your question. Consult your doctor for further examination and management. Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries.
Wish you good health. Take care.

Follow-up: Have constant damp and wet feeling on tip of penis. No UTI and STD. What else? 16 minutes later
I dont believe that would help because its sonething i already tried. I also have erection problems since these symptons occured. They started 3-4 months ago so ive had erection problems since then
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Require findings,reason behind ED & investigations

Detailed Answer:
Hi, Thanks for giving more information and for follow up question.

If you can tell me the examination findings and the reason behind the erection problem if diagnosed along with the investigations already done, then we can have good discussion in right direction.

If nothing has been done then we require some of the investigations to diagnose the problem since both ED and wet feeling in the tip of penis may be due to single cause.

So kindly upload/brief out the above mentioned.

Thanks and Regards