Have cleaned floor using bleach, eyes did sting and nose felt funny. Is it safe?

hello my name is XXXXXXX ive just cleaned my floor with XXXXXXX and water, with bleach sprayed on the floor. not realising it was XXXXXXX will I be ok? my eyes did sting a bit which has now gone. my nose felt a bit funny aswell. this was over an hour ago.

with thanks XXXXXXX
Posted Wed, 2 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Common reaction to bleach

Detailed Answer:
This is almost certainly related to the bleach. It is very irritating to the eyes and mucous membranes. This will almost certainly resolve rather quickly. One thought is to take a shower and make sure that you are completely free of any residual deposits of fumes on your clothes. Also, wash these clothes and put new ones on.

I hope that this helps.