Have chills, night sweats and leg pain. Started after taking myleogram. Lupus and fibromyalgia test negative. Take ibuprofen

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I have extreme chills a lot, night sweats and leg pain. THis all started after a myleogram in February for neck pain from auto accident two years ago. I never had the chills, and such leg pain before. I've been tested for lupus, fibromyalgia, - all is fine. My blood work is up and down.
I take lots of ibuprofen for my neck injury, work a desk job, and take stronger pain meds at night when needed.
I've ran out of sources. I've been to a neurologist and had electrical test on my legs, which were normal.
I also have a very little appetite except for certain flavors once in a while. I wear a tens unit during the day a lot on my neck. Xrays, MRI, myleograms, have not shown a lot. i've been to pain specialists, therapy, chiropractic, accupunture, I try everything for pain relief without strong meds.
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
May be brachial plexus avulsion

Detailed Answer:

I have read your query.

According to your history most probable reason for your pain is partial injury to brachial plexus due to accidental trauma. This nerve avulsion or partial intimal injury may be seen only on MRI with high tesla [3 to 5].
Yes these condition leads to unbearable pain not relived my medication.
You may need sympathetic block or nerve transfer after consulting.
In conservative management you may need strong analgesic and neurotropic medication.
I have seen good recovery after holistic approach like pranayama, meditation and XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
So I will advise same to you, along with physiotherapy.

Change your diet and remove inflammatory foods such as citrus fruits, dairy products and wheat that may aggravate the condition. Simultaneously increase your intake of potassium and calcium-rich foods such as bananas and avocados and green leafy vegetables.
Ingredients like chromium, vanadium, pectin, alpha-lipoic acid, niacin, and certain types of mushrooms. High blood sugar can have negative effects on nerve function as it produces a chemical by product that causes oxidative stress. Oxidative stress can be nutritionally managed by antioxidants such as Vitamin E, Essential Fatty Acids, and Glutathione.
Vitamin B12 is important in the maintenance of health and normal functioning of the nerve tissue and deficiency of it can lead to numbness. You can increase B12 level by taking meat and fish, or you can take Inj methylcobalamine 1500 mcg alternate day.

I hope that I have answered your query. Let me know if I can help you further.