Have carcinoid in the small intestine. What treatment should be done?

Ayurveda Specialist
Question
About a week ago I asked you a question and I hope the previous email and my husband's history is kept for you to view, so I won't repeat myself. Just remind you that my husband has CARCINOID in the small intestine. My question this time will be: what do you know about this kind of alternative treatment as FRANKINCENSE oil. I know some positive reports are registered. 1-2 drops of it, mixed with honey, on a daily basis.
Thank you in advance.

XXXXXXX
Posted Sat, 9 Mar 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 35 hours later
Hello
As per your Query regarding the alternative supplement in treatment of CARCINOID and you have found that FRANKINCENS oil has good result in opinion.
As per Ayurveda it is a good herbal supplements which can make helpful to cure Carciniod and all types of healing, digestion problems, joint problems and also it will helpful to give anti inflamatic and antiseptic effects.
The dosage is 2 drops thrice a day with honey will works too good.

You can continue for three months in first step.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant