Ask a Urologist   »  

Have burning sensation while urination and mild cystitis. Not cured by medicine. Effective cure?

General Surgeon
since 4 to 5 years i am suffering from burning sensational urination and i took before one month i had dne ultra scanning then i came to know i am having mild cystitis and doctor prescribed me uripas 200mg and i didnt overcome and then he suggests me doxy 100 mg and omeg..when i mastribute my penis is burning and my head of my penis is black with red spots on can i overcome this..i need an help..
Posted Wed, 27 Mar 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 20 minutes later
As per your query,you are having reccurent urinary tract infection.
The response to an Antibitotic will depends on the sensitivity of the organism.So,please get Culture and Sensitivity test of your urine.The correct antibiotic can be taken then.
If you are not having response with Doxycycline,please take Cefuroxime tablet,Citralka syrup.
Drink plenty of fluids.
The burning sensation in the penis can be due to infection,but not red spots on the penis.It can be herpes genitalis.It is a self limiting disease.
Hope i answered your query.
If you have any doubts, i will clarify further
Wish you good health
Follow-up: Have burning sensation while urination and mild cystitis. Not cured by medicine. Effective cure? 4 minutes later
sir why my penis head is black in colour and there red spots on can i cure this..
what is an herpes can i cure sir..i am worried about this..
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 49 minutes later
The colour of the penis head varies from pink to pale blue or purple.This is due to the blood vessels that are present beneath the very thin skin that covers it.Colour may vary with the degree of erection,ambient temperature.
Blood vessels which show bulging can be seen as black in colour.It also depends on the colour of the individual.Sometimes in vitiligo,the penis will be white ,some areas will be black when the normal colour is retaining.
Dark colour penis head associated with red spots can be due to Post inflammatroy pigementation or skin condition called Lichen planus.
Herpes genitalis is infection of the penis with various lesions like papules or vesicles over it.It is sexually transmitted.Antiviral tablets will help here.
In Skin lesions,the Doctor has to examine the condition personally.Because many lesions will look alike,but diagnosis will be different.
I request you to consult a Dermatologist for correct diagnosis.
If you have any queries,i will clarify further