Ask a Urologist   »  

Have burning sensation, redness, and excessive sweating on testicles and rash on thigh around scrotum. Suggest?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
i have burning sensation, redness, and excessive sweating on my testicles that just started while at work today (tighty whities, on my feet all day). no symptoms before today. rash also appears on my inner thigh area around my scrotum. very uncomfortable.
Posted Wed, 3 Jul 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 43 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts and photograph that you have posted it appears that you have burning,redness and excessive sweating on your testicles from Today morning
.
All the above symptoms along with rash on inner aspect of thigh and scrotum are suggestive of Ring Worm Infection.(Jack Itch)
Please apply Topical anti fungal Jelly like Meconazole and take anti fungal medication like Fluconazole twice daily for 5 days.
Ensure to was your inner wares in hot water mixed with antiseptic solution like Dettol.
I think it should get cured within 5 days.
Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil..