Have burning sensation on forehead and getting blurred vision. What is causing this?

i have a burning sensasation on the skin of my has persisted for months and now my vision has started to blur...i suspected a shampoo at first i feel it may be a skin fungus that has spread down into my eyes...forehead skin has changed to dry but still appears normal
Posted Mon, 22 Apr 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal 4 hours later

Thank you for your query.

I would appreciate if you can upload a photograph of the rash using the facility on this portal for me to give you a guidance.

A fungal rash would have a definite reddish margin and usually itch. Seborrhoeic dermatitis (inflammation due to dandruff) can give rise to the symptoms being described by you.

Skin rash usually does not cause blurring of the vision. As you are diabetic I suggest that you get your eyes examined if they have not been examined lately as a part of your diabetic work-up.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction. Please feel free to revert back in case you need any clarifications or would like to share more facts.

Wishing you an early recovery.

Rajiv K Khandelwal