Have bump on buttock and filled with fluid in it. How to get rid of it?

May 2013
I have a bump on my right buttock and it appears to have a clear to slightly white fluid in it. How do I get rid of it?
Posted Tue, 22 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Possibly a boil

Detailed Answer:
The lesion you mentioned could be a boil.
Possibly a furuncle or pilonidal cyst.
Because of infection it will contain pus and little blood in it.
You once consult gynecologist, get examined to find out the actual nature of the lesion.
Then with her advice you can go for antibiotics, local antibiotic and anti - inflammatory creams, analgesics etc.
This will help in decreasing the symptoms.
As a house hold measure you can go for sitz bath with XXXXXXX warm water and little amount of disinfectant like dettol added in it.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion.