Have asthma. Feeling tired, weak and losing interest in sex. What is causing this?

My husband lost sexual interest in me , he becomes weak and doesn't have physical energy after work, he always fall sleep and tired of doing any physical work. He is an asthma patient and he snors at night previously what he dint. Physical weakness can be the cause of loss of sexual interest
Posted Sat, 12 Jan 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 46 hours later
Hi, XXXXXXX Welcome,
There could be many causes for such behaviour. Physical tiredness is one of the main reason. No doubt about that. Mental fatigue due to overwork is also important cause.
Before coming to any opinion please have a good talk with your husband so that he will reveal any problem.
Snoring may be due asthma , weight gain or excessive tiredness. It can be cured.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have further concern please let me know.
Be strong for the situation.