Have artificial Mitral valve. Take Coumadin and sotalol. Like to take natural medicine containing Garlic and Grapeseed. Safe?

I have an artificial Mitral valve - I take Coumadin and Sotalol (Betapace) I would like to take a natural supplement which contains Garlic, Grapeseed L-Arginine, L- Citruline, Protodexx Matrix, Maca Root, Long Pper Extract, Avina Sativa Extract, Eurycoma Longifolia XXXXXXX as well as Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate and Titanium Dioxide. Is this safe , as the supplement says there are no negative effects.
Posted Mon, 29 Jul 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 12 minutes later

While the research does not say any benefits by taking these supplements for a person with Coumadin that you take. I hope you know the importance of Coumadin after artificial valve replacement.

I tried to search if these would react with Coumadin, Honestly I could not find any hard text on each of the ingredients. This is the only thing that could be confirmed before you take these supplements. While I keep my search you can ask your treating doctor about this.

Checking through...