Have artery blockage. Done blood work. Family history of heart problems. Surgery required?

Cardiologist, Interventional
I have 6 blocked artierys on rt. side of neck,3 on left side,Tues 30 I had to get special blood work do you know what this blood work will show or not Then the doc said he will e-mail what we will do next heart problems is in my family big time do you think they will operate and if so what do they do concern XXXXXXX Thank You God Bless You Everyn Day

Posted Tue, 27 Aug 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 32 minutes later
you have mentioned about the blockage in the neck but however nothing about the heart angiogram. hence I wouldn't able to answer till you give details of your coronary angiogram and also little clinal details such as your symptoms and associted illness and your age. please get back to me with details and if possible upload the details and report.
awaiting your response and eager to help you. regards
Follow-up: Have artery blockage. Done blood work. Family history of heart problems. Surgery required? 28 minutes later
Hello Doctor Thank You! I was have a hard time beathing hearing my heart beat and thobbing in my neck.The doc did a EKG it was normal,but with my brothers there was also and ended up with triple by-pass.I am 57 years old very tied all the time.What is a coronary angiogram,maybe my family Doctor will send me to a heart Doctor Thanks again
Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 4 minutes later
You seem to have peripheral vascular disease, and that is what is producing symptoms. Coronary angiogram is test to detected blockage in heart arteries, please get back with reports.