Have acne, used Glyco 6 and Benzac. Solution to remove marks faster?

I have a severe acne problem. My acne regions are Back and face.
As consulted by doctor, I have been suggested to use Glyco 6 and Benzac AC 5% (Benzoyl Peroxide Gel BP).
I have been using it for 1 month+ now but dont see any results.

Infact my skin seems to be a lot more oily now and the breakout though slow but is still there.

I have an important event upcoming in a month and dont want to have a face with acne spots and acne break out.
Can you suggest me any solution that lightens/removes the marks at a faster rate.

Thanks & Regards,
Posted Fri, 28 Sep 2012 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 36 minutes later

You can try hydroquinone cream to remove these dark marks.This can help in a week or two to fade these marks.

For acne you can try local antibiotic cream and oral doxycycline.

Please ask if there are doubts or further questions.Regards.
Follow-up: Have acne, used Glyco 6 and Benzac. Solution to remove marks faster? 8 hours later
Thanks Dr. XXXXXXX

will hydroquinone cream interfere or react with my current treatment of benzac & glyco 6?
Should i continue with my current course of treatment or change it.

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 52 minutes later
Yes, you can use it with your current medications.Use them at different time of day.

You might face some issues like dry skin, but no need to worry about it.

Feel free to ask if there are further questions.Regards.