Have acidity. Causes pain and hotness. Pain radiating to head and body. Lost interest daily. Suggest?

I Have a problem of Acidity, it causes pain,hotness etc. It extends to head pain & bodily pain. I lose interest in my daily activity
Posted Mon, 7 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 5 days later
Brief Answer:
Medicines and lifestyle changes will help you

Detailed Answer:

You seem to have a problem of acidity. Yes, this can be debilitating at time causing loss of interest in daily activities.

You will benefit from medicines and lifestyle modifications for the same.

Medicines - You can take a 3 to 4 weeks course of oral medications such as proton pump inhibitors like Omeprazole or pantoprazole. You can get them prescribed by your water every day. All these will help you cool down the hotness in your body.

I hope this helps you. Get well soon.