Have acid indigestion and vomit clear liquids. What to do?
User rating for this question
8TO 10 HOURS AFTER EATING I VOMIT CLEAR LIQUID. PRIOR TO VOMITTING I SUFFER FROM ACID INDIGESTION.
Posted Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Take medicine and follow diet Detailed Answer: Hello. Ihave studied your case. There is possibility of aggravation of hyperacidity. I will advise to start antacids [proton pump inhibitors like] rabeprazole -D twice a day. Sucralfate will protect gastric mucosa and will give protective covering. There can be possibility associated gastric infection if you are having fever? Or diarrhoea? Try to maintain body fluid by increasing fluid intake, take easily digestible food. If not recovered then you need to consult your treating doctor. You need to investigate for your weight loss. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care.
People also viewed
- Bowel movement problems in adults
- Indigestion and headache and vomiting
- Have acid indigestion and vomit clear liquids what to do
- Bloody mucus in stool adults
- Cure for hiccups in adults
- Medicinal value of glycomet
- Indigestion and vomiting during pregnancy
- Can lobate gm can heal ringworm
- What is the medication for vomiting due to indigestion
- Can a gastroenterologist prescribe onglyza
- Maksud gastroenterology
- Tan colored stool in adults
- Vomiting due to acid indigestion on insulin for diabetes suggestions
- Zoloft and gastroentitis
- Constant loose stools in adults