Have acid indigestion and vomit clear liquids. What to do?
User rating for this question
8TO 10 HOURS AFTER EATING I VOMIT CLEAR LIQUID. PRIOR TO VOMITTING I SUFFER FROM ACID INDIGESTION.
Posted Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Take medicine and follow diet Detailed Answer: Hello. Ihave studied your case. There is possibility of aggravation of hyperacidity. I will advise to start antacids [proton pump inhibitors like] rabeprazole -D twice a day. Sucralfate will protect gastric mucosa and will give protective covering. There can be possibility associated gastric infection if you are having fever? Or diarrhoea? Try to maintain body fluid by increasing fluid intake, take easily digestible food. If not recovered then you need to consult your treating doctor. You need to investigate for your weight loss. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care.
People also viewed
- Numb toes and constipation
- Swollen papillae on tongue throat pain no fever
- Diagnosed with depression getting emotional over anything any advice
- Indigestion and headache and vomiting
- Have acid indigestion and vomit clear liquids what to do
- Cold on treatment for cellulitis connection
- Indigestion and vomiting during pregnancy
- What is the medication for vomiting due to indigestion
- Have early periods dark clumps is this symptom of miscarriage
- Constipation and pain when i pee
- Treat constipation with onglyza
- Q-tip stuck in ear while cleaning is it serious
- Constipation rash 1 year old
- Vomiting due to acid indigestion on insulin for diabetes suggestions
- Pooping water only constipation