Have abdominal pain, gas and diarrhea. Had lap dance, no sex. Am I in danger?

I recently went to New Orleans where I had a lap dance. She sat on me and rubbed her body against mine. There was no exchange of semen and it was non-penetrative. The only "contact" was that I put my mouth on her chest between her breasts and made mouth sounds. It only lasted a moment. And that was that. I never put my mouth on her breasts. Send answer to YYYY@YYYY

This weekend, I'm experiencing abdominal pain, gas and diarrhea. Those are my only symptoms. My appetite is fine. But, naturally, I'm scared. I've never engaged in sex. I'm 59 years old. Could you help me out? Am I in danger?
Posted Sun, 23 Sep 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 34 minutes later

Please relax. There is no need for concern.

As there was no exchange of body fluids in any manner and there was no genital contact, there is absolute no reason for concern.

You are not having any risk for STDs from such exposure.

Problem that you are having suggestive of some stomach infection may be due to some food.

Do not worry, please consult your physician and get your self treated for this illness.

In mean time,

Please drink plenty of liquids.Soups, juices etc are better,
Take light diet
You can take antacids that you have with you.

Do not worry, please consult your doctor for gastric problems.

I hope this clarifies your concern.