Have a large squishy lump on the top of testicles, painless with muted sensitivity. Should I be serious?

I have a large squishy lump on the top of my left testicle. It moves with my testicle when rolled around but is definitely a distinct mass. I always thought it was part of my left testicle and just misshapen because of a vein laying over the testicle or something (that's how it seems) but upon inspecting it it very much feels like its own entity. I've had it for a long time and I'm very scared. There doesn't seem to be pain when manipulated, just a muted sensitivity. It's the size of a large marble. but almost oval shaped.
Posted Sun, 26 May 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 15 minutes later
Dear sir,

What you are experiencing is most likely epididymal cyst and you don't need to be duly worried about it. You should get ultrasound scrotum to confirm that you have epididymal cyst.

Stay reassured.

Rajiv goel