Have PCOS. Can I take productive f during menstrual cycle?

Infertility Specialist
Question
Productive F can be taken during menastural cycle
Is my treatment going correct
He long will it take for me to conceive my present weight 61.5 how much weight should I reduce to get rid of pcos
Posted Sun, 17 Mar 2013 in Infertility Problem

Answered by Dr. Aniruddha Malpani 19 hours later

I would like to know how was this diagnosis of PCOD made?

There are many treatment options for PCOD. You can read more about these at
WWW.WWWW.WW
Your chances of conceiving with the right treatment are excellent because you are young. I will however need more information to assist you better.

1. Do a complete workup before starting treatment haphazardly. You need to do ALL the following simple medical tests:
- semen analysis for your husband (to check his sperm count and motility).
- blood tests for you for the following reproductive hormones - FSH (follicle-stimulating hormone), LH (luteinising hormone), PRL (prolactin) , AMH ( antiMullerian hormone) and TSH ( thyroid stimulating hormone) on Day 3 of your cycle, (to check the quality of your eggs). Do this from a reliable lab such as SRL. (Day 1 = Day the period starts).
- HSG ( hysterosalpingogram, X-ray of the uterus and tubes) on Day 8 of your cycle (to confirm
your fallopian tubes are open);
- The vaginal ultrasound scan on Day 10-11 should check for the following.
a. ovarian volume
b. antral follicle count
c. uterus morphology
d. endometrial thickness and texture

Please send me ALL the detailed test results and medical reports . You can scan them in as a single doc or pdf file and email them to YYYY@YYYY with the subject line as Attn:Dr. Anirudha Malpani

Please send me all the results together, rather than piecemeal, so I can interpret them intelligently

With these test results, we can determine what medical problems are causing your infertility and its treatment.

Taking treatment at a world-class clinic will maximise your chances of success and give you peace of mind you did your best !

If you wish you may contact me at the following locations. We look forward to helping you to have a baby!

Dr Aniruddha Malpani, MD
Malpani Infertility Clinic, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX SBS Road, Colaba
Bombay 400 005. India
Tel: 91-22-0000, 0000, 2218 3270, 0000

Helping you to build your family !

Read my blog about improving the doctor-patient
relationship at WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: Have PCOS. Can I take productive f during menstrual cycle? 3 hours later
Sir my husband semen analysis has been done 120 million count and motility is also good
Sir I have actually gone through laparoscopic operation my Fallopian tubes are ope of both the side
Many tym I hv gone for my follicular studies my ovarian volume is last 23 *18 and my endometrial thickness is 6.4
Thank you sir for guiding me rest all da detail I'll send u once I get my periods

Answered by Dr. Aniruddha Malpani 5 hours later
Please do so !

Your chances of conceiving with the right treatment are excellent if you are young. Please do not waste time in approaching the right specialist at the best centre.

Dr Aniruddha Malpani, MD
Bombay 400 005. India
Tel: 91-22-0000, 0000, 2218 3270, 0000

Helping you to build your family !

relationship at WWW.WWWW.WW