Have PCOD and hair fall. Suggestions?

Jul 2012

Hi Doctor,

I have PCOD am i have hairfall too.
Can you please suggest me some way to control my hairfall and to have good hair growth.
My hair are very weak and thin and i am really not liking this.
please suggest me on this.

Posted Fri, 7 Sep 2012 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 6 hours later
Hi there XXXXXXX I do understand your problem & empathise with your hair loss. But will need some information: Are you feeling tired, weak, malaise laast 1-2 mths, any stressors in specific PCO inclusive, sleep deprived,married, kids?, are the periods assciated with heavy bleeding. I note you had taken folliderm. Are you on any vitamins & if so, which ones? Please get back to me & shall be more specific & do hope to point you in the right direction. P.S..was any hair analysis done? cheers
Dr Praveen