Have CAD in LAD. Feeling shortness of breath with low fever and pain in arm. Are these related?

I'm 43 and have CAD in the LAD. I was stented once when and I was 30 and more recently restented in the same spot two years ago. I'm fit and otherwise active. This morning I woke up with a low body temp of around 96.2 degrees and have been feeling out of breath. I'm not having my usual angina pains...with pain in the arm. However, I'm feeling a squeezing in the center of my check. Are these related?
Posted Sun, 17 Mar 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 2 hours later
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

You should have EKG and cardiac markers done.

Any pain at this setting age should be investigated as HEART PAIN – UNLESS PROVED OTHERWISE –
Particularly so after stenting twice. The presentation could be atypical, even misleading at times.

In suspected heart attack, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE – if detected early, an attack may even be aborted / the amount of damage and complications can be reduced remarkably. The most important time is the first few hours.

Better be safe than sorry - treated if a problem is found / Happy, if it turns out otherwise

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck