Has there been a change in Hydrocodone pill colour?
User rating for this question
MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN ON HYDROCODONE 10-325 FOR 11 YEARS AND THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BLUE NOW THEY ARE WHITE THEY SAY THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BUT HE CANNOT HARDLY TELL WHE HE TAKES ONE WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: Considerations Detailed Answer: Hello and thank you for submitting your question. Changes in pill color/shape/size can occur when suppliers change. This can be especially common when generic medicines are used. There is nothing wrong or significantly different with the generic formula or changes in the pill color/shape/size, it is still the same FDA approved medicine with the same effectiveness. As long as you are using a reputable pharmacy, there should be no problems. Again, thank you for submitting your question, I hope this shed some light on the change in your husband's medication appearance. Dr. G
People also viewed
- Is decreased urine output a side effect of levothroid?
- What are the side effects of lidocaine and prilocaine?
- Inguinal hernia and bloody semen
- Infectected pimple turned black
- Yellow pill 3601 hydrocodone
- Is sudden vision changes a side effect of generess fe?
- Infected pimple on neck
- Hydrocodone 10 325 pill
- Improper growth of moustache
- Has there been a change in hydrocodone pill colour
- Infant eczema constant crying
- What are the side effects of guaifenesin/theophylline?
- Is general body swelling a side effect of lamotrigine?
- What are the different colours of hydrocodon-acetamin available
- Is hydrocodone a good workout pill