Has rash on neck arms and stomach. Got five or six shots of sine. What to do?

Dec 2012

My son got five or six shots of XXXXXXX sine for five filings he is 16. Now he has rash on neck arms stomach. What to do?
Posted Thu, 25 Jul 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 2 hours later
Hello XXXXX,

Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX

If the rashes came after taking the shots, it means your son is either having an allergy or suffering from a side effect. In either case, he would probably need antihistamine medication such as chlopheniramine or other brands and/or steroid antiinflammatory such as prednisone to handle the rashes.
I suggest you see a primary care doctor as soon as possible for complete evaluation.

hope this helps and let me know if you have any further questions.
Dr. Nsah