Has mild temperature, sore throat, rash on legs and dizziness. What could this be?

My husband has a temperature of 97.7, a sore throat, a rash on the back of his legs and he's experiencing some dizziness. What could this be?
Posted Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: Viral flu Detailed Answer: Hello, Your husband is most probably suffering from viral flu. Nothing to be worried about it. Give him symptomatic treatment in the form of warm salt water gargling thrice daily, Tablet. Zyrtec 10mg at bed time for next couple of days. Give him warm soup, hot milk to drink. Keep him warm. Give him more fluids to drink so that the dizziness comes down. You can take care of him at home, and I am sure he would be fine soon. You can add Tablet Panadaol to the above, if he develops fever. Wish him quick recovery. Regards,