Has hypertension, is dropping things. On lipitor. Does this means to have MS?

my 40 year old son is dropping things . Does this mean he has ms? he is having no other problems.He is on lipator,
Posted Tue, 30 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 31 minutes later
Hi Gmapaw,
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
Dropping things is a very nonspecific symptom and MS is very remote guesswork.
I think your must undergo a clinical assessment by a local physician about his general and neurological status.
There are a host of diseases which can cause such symptoms and are much common than the MS. Disease causing such symptom may be myoclonus, parkinsons, alzheimers disease, encephalopathies to name a few.
A personal physician visit will provide lots of insight and will help in managing this patients.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!