Hair transplantation surgery, good dermatologist recommendation. Specialists and hospital details ?

Hi Doctor, Do you visit chennai for HT surgery? Do you have any hospital or clinic over here? If not, could you please suggest me some good dermatologist (Hair Transplant Specialist) in chennai? --Thanks in advance XXXXXXX
Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Bharat Chawda 3 hours later

Thank you for posting the query,

XXXXXXX I don't have a clinic in Chennai .But I do visit Mumbai & Delhi , apart from Bhilai(CG) for hair transplantation.

It would be difficult for me to recommend anybody in Chennai as I don't know about their results ,but I've heard that Dr.Ramachandran (plastic surgeon) who does performs hair transplantation in Chennai. If I am not wrong he is attached to Apollo hospital Chennai.He routinely performs FUT(Follicular unit transaction) method i.e. the strip technique.

Since the result vary from doctor to doctor(and even the cost) ,I leave it to you to select your doctor.

Hope I have answered your query.Should you have additional questions regarding this issue I would be happy to address them.

Dr.Bharat chawda