Hair is turning white. What treatment should be done?

My hair is very dull and dead per my age it also earlier white shine and very weak. pls suggest correct solution or treatment.
Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kruti 3 hours later

Premature greying of hair or white hair as we commonly refer to it is commonly seen these days due to increased stress, lack of good nutrition, pollution, using of harsh chemicals for straightening of hair and frequent hair colouring.

I would recommend you to take a multivitamin and biotin supplements daily. Biotin is the vitamin good for hair growth.

Also intake of proteins and XXXXXXX leafy vegetables.

Application of hair oil before every hair wash and conditioning after every shampoo would be helpful.

Also it will be helpful to take calcium pantothenate supplements which are thought to slow down the progress of greying of hair.

Hope my recommendations are helpful to you.

Please let me know if I can address any additional concerns for you.