Hair analysis test report showed high copper level. Looking for homeopathic treatment?

can you give me any idea of the symptons of diesel poisoning or high copper. My son has not been very well for several years and he has just had his hair analysed and the copper levels have come back extremely high. Is there a homepathic remedy that he could take. He has has all his mercury fillings replace 18mths ago but does not seem to feel any better. Feels as though he has a case of flue permanetly.
Posted Sat, 9 Feb 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 1 hour later
Hello XXXXXXX ......
Thanks for your query. I understand the concern with your son's poor health. High copper level can exhibit a variety of psychological and neurological manifestations including tremors, irritability, depressive, anxiety symptoms and rarely lead to psychotic breakdown as well. The other symptoms/effects include decreased sperm count, abdominal pain and sleep difficulty. The management includes avoiding copper like in swimming pools; use of zinc supplements; practice relaxation techniques and if requires chelating agents like pencillamine can be prescribed. Hope you found the information useful.
Dr Sundar