Had unsafe oral sex. Getting itching. Which specialist should I approach?

HI, i had unsafe oral sex with a hooker. I am getting iching and not sure it is rash now. Can you assist me on this, what kind of doctor should i reach? I am attaching the image to this question.
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 2 hours later

Thanks for using healthcare magic.

I have gone through your available history and image.

It seems to have ulcer formation at base of glans penis with itching.

You should rule out sexually transmitted infection if any. For that, you should consult dermatologist or venereal disease specialist.

Doctor may advise you to go for laboratory investigations to rule out infection.

Please avoid sex until you are cured out of this.