Had unprotected vaginal and oral sex. Hard to urinate and hurting testicles. Any thoughts?

Had unprotected vaginal and oral sex with my girlfriend of over 2 years about a week ago a few days after my left testicle began to hurt a little and harder to urinate than normal no pain when urinating just feels like I have to try harder if that makes sense.I also noticed after I urinate there is a clear (pre-cum like) substance that drips out and that I can again feel in my penis and I squeeze out, But again no pain in penis just in testicle kind of at top and behind it and I did a self check and their are no lumps or anything on the testicle. It also seems that the sack itself is a little red. Now my girlfriend has been tested and has noo stds. Any thoughts I was thinking it may be epidemitis, not sure on spelling.
Posted Tue, 14 Aug 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 28 minutes later

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided

Testicular pain could be due to many causes like trauma, Epididymitis , orchitis , STD,torsion of testis or its appendages and sometimes even renal or urethral stone can cause radiating pain in testis.

As you say your sack is red and precum like substance comes after you urinate, which may be pus , goes towards infection .

I advice you to get culture of the discharge which will help in isolating the organism and will help in treatment.

Consult a surgeon for examination.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.

Hope i have cleared your queries. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer