Had unprotected sex with husband, protected with other person. Who is the father?

May 2013
I have a cycle of 29 days. My LMP was Sep 9. I had protected sex (with a condom) on Sep 20 with someone that is not my husband. I had unprotected sex with my husband at least twice in the 3 days following. I am currently 15 weeks pregnant. Is it possible that the sex with a condom could have caused my pregnancy?
Posted Sat, 12 Jan 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 23 minutes later
There is less possibility for the other man to be the father of the baby.
-In case of regular menstrual cycles, according to your lmp the ovulation might have occurred on around 15th day of the cycle (23rd Sep).
-You had protected intercourse.

As you had unprotected intercourse with your husband around the time of ovulation, there is more possibility for your husband to be the father of the baby.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.