Had unprotected sex, semen has yellow spots. How can you help?

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
I am presently talking to a girl. We had unprotected sex for five times now. The last time we had sex (Aug 19) she said she noticed my semen was having yellow spots in it about five of them. She said she noticed it when I released sperm into her mouth during oral sex. She told me about this last Wednesday. How can you help? just to let you know, I asked her if she has any discharges vaginally, burning micturition, itching or fever but she said no to all. She also said she never had STD. Few days ago, I went through her phone inbox and saw her exchanging romantic texts with another guy. They had sex because one of the text read "come put your big dick in my vagina and get it wet and the guy replied I'm coming right now" another of there text read XXXXXXX I want to come and put my big dick in your vagina again to make it wet and warm, the girl replied I will appreciate that just dont forget to bring condoms". This got me thinking a lot. I mastubated this morning to see if I'll see any yellow spots in my semen but I haven't seen any. the semen looks normal to me as the one I'm used to seeing whenever i mastubate. Please help me.
Posted Fri, 14 Sep 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 1 hour later

Thanks for writing in.
Semen may be slightly yellowish uniformly if you are having Jaundice. Yellowish spots may likely to occur if you are handling some chemicals and coloring agents. Otherwise it is not possible.
You can verify this by a seminal examination in a laboratory. If the exam is negative, it doesn’t matter who is saying what.
Instead of worrying about your sex partner's word about using condoms, you should try and have protected sexual intercourse always to prevent unnecessary consequences like STD/hiv/253657?iL=true" >AIDS.
After 3 months, please get yourself screened for sexually transmitted diseases and HIV.
Let me know if you have any more concerns.
Dr S.Murugan.