Had unprotected sex, partner withdrew penis before ejaculation. Do I need to take pill to prevent pregnancy?

Question
I got a question the doctor in healthcare magic help me before when I took the morning after pill thinking i get pregnant. Today I had unprotected sex with the guy he put his cum on my stomach when he was about to cum after he put in my vagina. He didnt make the same mistake so shall i take the morning after pill again I don't want to be in trouble with my mom she will kill me. I don't want to get pregnant again.
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 9 minutes later
Hi XXXXXX,
Welcome to healthcare magic!
At 38, still afraid of mamma, really.
Anyway, you are not using a barrier precation or a pill then you are susceptible for pregnancy as withdrawing penis prior to ejaculation has never been a good option. You should go for the prevention.
I hope you would get benefited with my advise.Wish you a good health.

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex, partner withdrew penis before ejaculation. Do I need to take pill to prevent pregnancy? 14 hours later
what's a prevention? and what do you mean withdrawing penis prior to ejaculation has never been a good option. My mom don't know anything and I don't have a boyfriend he just a friend. If I had a boyfriend I don't mind getting pregnant. I promise my mom to have a baby after I get married. I'm not going to break the promise.

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 45 hours later
Hi XXXXXX,
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic.
The prevention means taking effective contraceptive precautions to avoid pregnancy like oral birth control pills or condom.
The taking out of penis by the male just before the semen discharge for avoiding preggnancy is called withdrawing prior to ejaculation. It was practised in the past but has large failure rates so not advisable.
Because you had an unprotected intercourse so you should get a Urine pregnancy test done to rule out pregnancy and if positive then you will need the help of local gynecologist for further decisions.
I hope the advise would be informative and helpful for you.