Had unprotected sex, orange bleeding on first day of period. STD?

Hey im in the army and me and my gf had sex unyprotected of course and my papers say im clean and her blood came out orange on her first day of her period do i need to go get checked out or is it an std
Posted Sun, 9 Sep 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 minutes later

There is no need to worry, the orange coloured discharge could be due to alter blood in the vaginal secretions .This altered blood could be from minor wounds inflicted during the intercourse to the vaginal opening or at the attachment of the hymenular membrane.

This is not a sign of any infection, there is no need for any examination or tests if this stops within a day or two or continues into a normal regular period flow.If there is any amount of foul smelling discharge then there would be need for getting examined to rule out infections.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.