Ask a Urologist   »  

Had unprotected sex, have tingling sensation on testicle, penis and rash on penis under foreskin. STD?

Urologist
Question
Had unprotected sex at the weekend and have a tingling sensation on my left testicle/penis and a red rash on penis under foreskin?
Posted Tue, 18 Jun 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 7 hours later
Dear Sir,

It appears you have got yourself infected and you need to get yourself investigated at the earliest to rule out STD.

You should see urologist at the earliest; start treatment under his care.

Sincerely

Rajiv Goel

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex, have tingling sensation on testicle, penis and rash on penis under foreskin. STD? 15 hours later
Ok the redness on my penis under my foreskin has gone today it looks fine but have still got some discomfort on my left testicle! Also I noticed a lump in my scrotum it's small and hard but it's not connected to my testicles and it doesn't hurt if I touch it this might of been there for awhile I've been paying close attention with the last few days?

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 12 hours later
Dear sir,

The lump in the testis is most likely to be epididymal cyst. It is seperate from testis and does not hurt and usually no intervention needs to be done.

It is good to hear that your redness has subsided. However, you still need to see urologist to rule out STD