Had unprotected sex and penis is red. Anything serious?

Excellent
Question
last saturday morning from around 1 am to 5 am i had rough unprotected sex the next day my penis was really red and hurted when i pulled the skin back my partner complained of the same thing but her vagina healed as for me on monday i had these ulcers looking things showing up and in some parts it looks like my skin is torn the ulcers look like they got bigger from last saturday to this saturday i will post before and after pics
Posted Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 43 minutes later
Brief Answer: penile ulcers are serious conditions and maybe STD Detailed Answer: Good Day! from the history that you gave, ulcers appearing immediately after having sexual contact is caused by the rough nature of your sexual intercourse. If that is the case then ulcers would resolve on its own. Just clean the area with a very mild soap and water and keep the area as dry as possible because moisture may cause bacterial infection to appear. STDs that present as ulcers are chancroid and herpes. It is very difficult to differentiate the two conditions without the aid of laboratory examinations. But ulcers with STDs appear 3-7 days after contact with a high risk partner. which I believe that is not your case. If the ulcers persists after 3 days and/or there are evidences of infection(increase in redness and swelling, pus coming out) I would suggest seeing a Urologist to get tested for STDs and possibly being prescribed an antibiotic. I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: WWW.WWWW.WW I would gladly help you. Best wishes. Regards, Manuel C. See IV, M.D. DPBU

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex and penis is red. Anything serious? 4 minutes later
the first four pictures is how they started the next 3 is how they look now

Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: Seek consult. Detailed Answer: I saw the pictures and it looked like it is getting worse. To be safe I would strongly recommend seeing a Urologist and getting tested together with your sexual partner to avoid cross infection once you get treated. thank you very much.

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex and penis is red. Anything serious? 3 minutes later
allright thanks

Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 1 minute later
Brief Answer: Glad to help. Detailed Answer: your welcome and please don't forget to rate my answers 5 stars so I will get compensated. thank you very much.