Had unprotected sex after abortion. HPT positive. Am I pregnant?

I had abortion 28.11.12 unprotected sex on the 6.12.12 and hpt today 19.12.12 3 weeks exactly and says PREGNANT 1-2 on digital test?? Am
I pregnant again? YYYY@YYYY
Posted Tue, 8 Jan 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 21 minutes later
Its too early to get a positive pregnancy test. Its possible you are getting a false positive test.The beta hcg remains in the blood for a few weeks before its completely removed from the body.Very rarely does it occur that ovulation happens so soon after a abortion.I would suggest that you wait a till december end/jan 1 st week and if you dont bleed again,take another test.