Ask a Urologist   »  

Had unprotected sex. Started getting burning while urination. Tested negative for STD. What's going on?

i m suffering from some prob , which i really dont knw wat it is . i had a unprotected sex wiv girl about 15 days ago . after 2-3 days of it , i started getting burning while urine . next day i been to doctor , he chked and gt no symptoms of anything , he gave me some urogard-sf . but i was bit stressed , so i done std and hiv tests n all been negavtive , even urine test was perfect . sudden after 5 days of sex i got some swelling on left leg near the penis , and even the lower abodmen left side , then i taken some antibiotics preferred by doc , but nothin happened , now there started pain , that swelling gone to my testis , penis and back thighs . then i been to dermantologist , he says it can be sexually transmitted infection , he gave me some antibiotic for 3 days , after three days he called me in his opd , for further chks and also opinion of other doctor , i been there . that tme problem was more worse , there was swelling or u can say clot or guilty in nerves on penis . then they asked me for some std and hiv tests again , again all been well , then he changed my antibiotic , he told me to take 2 doze of ciplox every day , and even gave me injection same day , but now prob in little control , but i dont knw still wats going on , now there is very less swelling on leg and lower abdomen . no pain at all in testis , now prb is , clots r still there , i can see 3 clots or guilts at diffrent places , when penic erection occurs , i get some pain , and now from last 3 days , m getting some tingling feeling inside my pee hole , i cleaned my penis properly and all , but still its tingling , please can u tell me wats going on inside me , m really restless , and loosing my quality of life
Posted Sat, 3 Nov 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 4 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
I am happy that the tests are negative.
Pls upload photos of the clots to coment better.
Pyridium thrice daily can ease out the tingling.
Pls give rest to the penis- no sex till complete healing occurs and NEVER UNPROTECTED SEX.
Get well soon. Pls upload photos---