Ask a Urologist   »  

Had unprotected sex. Feeling irritation and the stings on head of penis. What is wrong?

Question
hi I have what feels like little bite stings that happens throughout my body randomly. Some days it don't happen and other days it happens couple times a day, I also feel the stings on head of my penis sometimes no discharge and a little irritation that happens inside at the head of the penis and that happens some time off and on I been to dr and been clear of stds such as Chlamydia, HIV, and N. Gonorrhoeae where both neg a....there are no sores on my penis. I had unprotected sex a month ago and this symtoms started about two week
Posted Tue, 16 Oct 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 3 hours later
Hello
Before answering your question I need certain informations from you so that I am in a better position to reply?
You said that these symptoms are there for past two weeks only. Did you ever have such types of symptoms on earlier occasions?
Is there any history of diabetes or hypothyroidism?
Are you suffering from any persistent stress or anxiety?
Do you consume excessive alcohol?
Are you taking any longterm medication?
Have you consulted any doctor for this problem?
Do you do excessive exercises or work in hot and humid conditions resulting in sweating and dehydration?

Waiting for your reply.
Thanks

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex. Feeling irritation and the stings on head of penis. What is wrong? 1 hour later
no i never had any of these symptoms before...and diabetes run in my family but i don't think i have it.The stress i have is worrying about do i have a std. I don't drink at all. I haven't taken any long term medication. and I seen a doctor that gave me the std test, that i talked about earlier.....but i know there more out there. and i don't excessive work out

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 4 hours later
Hello
In any case it can't be STD as sexually transmitted disease don't manifest this way.
There can be two most likely reasons for your problem
1... Stress and anxiety
2... Deficiency of B complex vitamins.

I don't think you have diabetes however,do get tested for diabetes.
Take B complex vitamins and de stress your self by doing XXXXXX breathing techniques and yoga.

You should be all right with these simple measures however,if you don't find relief with this,you may consult your doctor.

I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Thanks