Had unprotected intercourse. Started spotting and light bleeding. Missed taking pill. Chances of pregnancy?

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 27th july, on the 7th August i started getting slight spotting and i have continued getting this spotting my period was due on the 11th i have had a light bleed not like a normal period and slight cramping.
I was on this pill but missed a pill or two before having sex with my boyfriend, i am not on my pill at the moment , i have been having some symptoms which are headache, feeling nausiated after i eat, hot flushes

My question was could i be pregnant even if i am bleeding at this moment? Should i wait to do a home pregnancy test? As i do feel i am pregnant
Posted Tue, 28 Aug 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 13 minutes later
Since you are having your period- even if it is a light bleeding, the chances of pregnancy are remote.
Still to be very sure, you can test your urine for pregnancy after 15th August if the symptoms of pregnancy are persistent.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.