Had unprotected intercourse. Got periods. Is there still a risks of pregnancy?

If I had sex for the first time unprotected and then
Got my period on time two days later and it was normal and the usual length can I still be pregnent and also why do I feel like its harder to breath when I lay on my stomach
Why are the bottoms of my feet peeling all of a sudden
Posted Mon, 19 Nov 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 1 hour later
Hello I would be happy to help you!

Assuming that you have a history of regular cycles, unprotected intercourse just two days before your period is incredibly unlikely to result in a pregnancy! We can never say anything is 100%, but I do believe you are safe. Moving forward, use protection and check a pregnancy test in two weeks to be sure.

I think that the difficulty with lying on your stomach and peeling of your feet are completely unrelated to your question and not associated with pregnancy. These symptoms can be posed as a separate question or should be addressed with your doctor.

I hope this helps