Had throat infection. I snort cocaine. On antibiotics and paint killers. How to get relief from pain?

i had throat infection and i snort cocaine , now my throat hurts so bad , last time this happened they gave me hemoroide shot i guess , it really helped me , what i'm suppose to do for pain ? Im on antibiotics and paint killers
Posted Thu, 26 Jul 2012 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 2 hours later

Thanks for the query

You could do the following for the throat infection

1. Salt water gargling for the throat. Betadine gargles are better but they taste bad
2. Avoid cold beverages
3. Avoid spicy food items
4. Drink plenty of water and fluids
For the pain per say tablets like aceclofenac or tramadol will help, please ask your doctor for a prescription. You can continue the antibiotic

I hope I have answered your query, if there are no further queries please accept my answer

I wish you a speedy recovery