Had temporary filling and root canal treated tooth. Gum is bleeding and swollen. Suggest?

I have a temporary filling and also root canal to where this is the last stage but my gum is bleeding and swallen where the temporary filling is at the tooth.
Posted Fri, 9 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 1 hour later
Dear friend.

Thanks for sharing your concern.

As per your history, it appears that you have got a root canal treated tooth and a temporarily filled tooth.

But please mention are they located adjacent to each other? I mean both the teeth are on the same side or opposite side?

Do you feel any pain when you clench upon the root canal treated tooth or while eating is there any discomfort?

When did you get the filling done?

Please answer these questions so that I can suggest you better treatment for the concerned tooth.

Awaiting your response...