Had stool movement movement many times. Suggest the cure?

I have a stool movement about 12times a day for the past 3 years what can I do. . I have no medical insurance what can I do to help this matter.
Posted Fri, 25 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 59 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detailed answer given below

Detailed Answer:
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you.

Since you have been having diarrhea for nearly 3 years, tests are to be done to find the cause.
A complete blood count, stool analysis, blood glucose test, tests for celiac disease, an upper GI endoscopy for small intestinal biopsy and a colonoscopy may have to be done.
You have mentioned you have no medical insurance. There are many centers which give healthcare even if you do not have medical insurance.
Here is the link where you can look for such a center -
Meanwhile you can take probiotics, yogurt and zinc supplements for relief.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr.Ratnakar Kini