Had smoked pot 15 days before a drug test. Will it show up in result?

Question
I smoked pot (One Hit) 15 days before a drug test that went to a lab. Before that I smoked 3 weeks earlier but it was one hit. I have not smoked for a total of three months over all except the three hits in question. Am i alright in your opinion? Im 6'3 175 pounds with very little body fat.
Posted Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Drug Abuse

Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: the tests should be negative Detailed Answer: HI, thanks for using healthcare magic Marijuana drug tests can detect the drug in the urine for 7 to 100 days and in the blood for 2 to 7 days if the person is a regular user. In your case where the use is intermittent, it can be detected 12 to 24 hours in the blood and up to 7 days in the urine. This means that your test, which was done 15 days after would not have been able to pick up the drug in your system. This is especially so since you say you have little body fat,some persons with increased body fat can have storage. I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions

Follow-up: Had smoked pot 15 days before a drug test. Will it show up in result? 5 minutes later
I guess im nervous and should have been more responsible. Just to give you some more back ground I smoked for along time before I quit. It was about two months off totally then the three hits. So you think I should still be fine. Thank you for your help Total of three months but totally off for two months Do I get unlimited questions, I thought I did. Please let me know and thanks for your help.

Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 1 hour later
Brief Answer: should still be negative Detailed Answer: HI Yes, your test should still be clear because you stopped constant use 2 months prior and had only intermittent use subsequent to that. it should be negative Please feel free to ask any other questions

Thank you for all your help. You have really set my mind at ease. Have a wonderful day and weekend.

Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: no problem Detailed Answer: Hi I am glad, you can contact later at any point with any additional queries