Had smoked marijuana. Will i pass follicle test for marijuana?

I need to know if I will pass a hair follicle test for marijuana. I smoked daily for a month, then quit for forty days, and then smoked a small amount, and now have been clean again for two weeks.
Posted Wed, 4 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: Odds to come positive are very low Detailed Answer: Hello there! i read through your query and i think the odds are less to come positive. here is what you should know Marijuana do not incorporate to a great extent into hair i want you to know that Hair analysis is not a sensitive enough tool to detect cannabinoids/marijuana. it can also be incorporated into hair simply by second-hand exposure. so i dont believe this test is reliable any more but the odds or coming positive are less in your case. Cannabinoids can be detected in the urine for as many as 21 days after use in persons chronically using marijuana because these lipid soluble metabolites are slowly released from fat cells into the blood; however, 1-5 days is the normal urine-positive period. so if tested this way you will come negative Saliva testing is more sensitive and i am sure that will come negative too as 2 weeks is enough to get most of it out of the system. So in Nut shell. No worries. i believe you are good to go. Hope i was of help. If you have any more questions to ask please feel free to. other wise kindly close the discussion and rate the answer as per your experience. I wish you good luck and take care of yourself. Regards Dr S Khan