Had sexual exposure using condom. Gen eclia test values 0.312 and second test 0.344. Reason for increase in count in second test?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
Dear doctor
6month back I had 2 sexual exposure using condom correctly. The only possibility of viginal secretion touch on my penis is possibly at the base of condom. Out of the 2 I kissed one . After 6 month I did 4th gen eclia test values 0.312 and second test 0.344 both non reactive. 4 weeks back I went to a massage centre and there I sucked the lady breast and kissed or her lips but no tounging . Do I need to do any further test. What is the reason for the count increase between the first and second test. Am an Indian working in dubai
Posted Fri, 21 Jun 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you had protected sex 6 months back and you got screening tests done twice which were negative.

Recently you had exchanged sexual activity with massage girl involving salivary contacts through kissing .

HIV viruses are known to get transmitted through saliva and hence possibility of acquiring HIV infection can not be ruled out though you did not have vaginal intercourse.

Please get your HIV tests done to be sure about it.
Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil..

Follow-up: Had sexual exposure using condom. Gen eclia test values 0.312 and second test 0.344. Reason for increase in count in second test? 28 minutes later
Dear sir my second eclia test 4th gen is after 4 weeks of kissing instance. Do you recommend one more test. If so when should I do this. I heard that there was only one or two cases reported through kissing .thanks a lot

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 18 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for fresh query.
Get your second screening test done 4 months after the first test.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.