Had sex without penetration. Will I be pregnant?

i have sex with my girl friend last night,i did not ejaculation inside her vagina but ejaculation outside by doing handjob,but after 1 hour again i put penis into her vagina for 1 minute,but this time i did not question is will she get pregnent by doing this? after ejaculation first time i did not urine also, please help
Posted Sat, 16 Nov 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Theoretically possible,but probability low

Detailed Answer:
What you have explained is a situation which is faced by many people, and yes, there is a theoretical possibility that sperm can find their way into the vagina even if they have been deposited outside the genital tract, as for example near inner thighs and clitoris. Obviously the chances of this being able to cause pregnancy do exist, but are much smaller than, say, if the sperm were deposited inside her vagina.
Also, several people are under the misconception that they need to ejaculate to cause pregnancy. This is not always true, as most people have a secretion called the pre-ejaculate which is XXXXXXX in sperm, and its exit from the male genital passage may not be perceived during the act of intercourse, and therefore if contraception has not been adopted, they should consider that there is a risk of pregnancy until proved otherwise and thus act accordingly.
Hope I have been able to answer your question.