Had sex during period, then had unprotected sex. Now feeling sick and vomiting. Pregnant?

please helpI started my period 11/25/2011 and I did have sex while on my period it ended on 12/3/2011 I had unprotected sex the 1st 2 nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th and 8th now I have been feeling very sick I vomited Thursday and I'm still feeling very sick to my stomach
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 7 hours later

Since you had unprotected sex on so many days, pregnancy cannot be ruled out completely. You have to wait till 25th of December (your periods) to confirm it.

With regard to nausea and sick feeling, you can try tablet doxylamine along with proton pump inhibitor which is safe in pregnancy. You can get these drugs with a prescription from your doctor.

Hope I have answered your query. Any further query is most welcome.

Follow-up: Had sex during period, then had unprotected sex. Now feeling sick and vomiting. Pregnant? 36 hours later
I have been feeling sick the headaches are bad also all the sickness and headaches started on December 8th and im still feeling the same
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 4 hours later

For headache you can take paracetamol and get your blood hCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) levels done.
Sickness can be due to other causes also like gastritis, stress, exhaustion etc. for which you can take an antacid like Pantoprazole under your doctor's prescription.

Please do not worry. Take adequate rest for a day or two. Drink plenty of fluids including fresh fruit juices. You will be fine soon.

Any further query is most welcome. Hope I answered all your questions. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries. Wish you Good Health.