Had sex. How to prevent pregnancy?

Hi I have sex 3 days to prevent prenency
Posted Tue, 22 Oct 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can be possible.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into your problem I would suggest you to go for emergency contraception like I PILL which contains levonorgestral . You can take it within 72 hours of unprotected sex.

Any emergency pill stop an egg being released from the ovary. If an egg has been released, it prevent the sperm from fertilizing it and
If the egg is already fertilized, it prevent it from attaching itself to the lining of the womb.

So I would advise you to take it as soon as possible after consulting your gynaecologist.

Dr. Shruti
Follow-up: Had sex. How to prevent pregnancy? 28 minutes later
How to get that XXXXXXX ....pls,???
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 7 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam,

In india you can find it as over the counter drug . I dont know where you are residing . Consult your doctor regarding this .

Dr. Shruti