Had sex 4 times in a day. Have blood in urine. had kidney stone. Reason for blood?

Excellent

Question
hi. I hope dis ll b confidential. I had sex 4 times in one nite day before yesterday. wen I woke up in de morning to urinate de urine colour was changed n it was mixed wid red colour ma b blood I guess n dis ws bcz of having continuously sex fr 4 times in a day r before means 1 year earlier I was suffering frm kidney stone. 0lz help me out n thnks fr keeping it confidential.
Posted Fri, 5 Jul 2013 in Kidney Conditions

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later

Yes, this will be confidential.

The bleeding from urethra you had could probably be due to abrasions in the urethra due to intercourse you had.

Drink ample amount of water and Cranberry juice, this will help in healing of the abrasions.

I do not think it to be due to kidney stones.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Had sex 4 times in a day. Have blood in urine. had kidney stone. Reason for blood? 28 minutes later
is it good to ve sex daily oly one time r if v had more XXXXXXX one time. its nt going to effect in urethra. rite.

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 17 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

Its safe to have intercourse once a day. More than that can cause injury to the urethra.

Hope, I answered your query.