Ask a Urologist   »  

Had rough sex and noticed penis bending during orgasm. Feels painful. What to do?

Psychiatrist
Question
My Husband And I Had Sex Last Night, It Was A Little Rough And Suddenly During Our Orgasm His Penis Bent Hurting The Both Of Us.. And Now It Arcs Up And Is Very Painful.. What Do We Do?
Posted Sat, 10 Aug 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 18 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your query in detail.
You would be glad to know the penis doesnt have any bone or cartilage or tendon to get damaged. it is purely, muscle, soft tissue and blood vessels.
Probably by rough sex occasionally there could be a contusion which in most of the cases settles on its own. May be he can take some acetaminophen. However if the pain persists or the penis become blue or extremely painful to touch or is having a throbbing pain then in that case you should XXXXXXX a surgeon who can advice you penile ultrasound or doppler. Until then rest, cold fomentation, and acetaminophen should be fine with him.
You can wait for 24 hours and if any danger signs, as described above develop, then you should XXXXXXX a surgeon.
Hope I am of help to you.
Thanks and regards,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD
Psychiatrist and sexologist